CCR Post

 Hey again, I’m back to upload my CCR. Within this video I answered the 4 essential questions behind the film opening project and provided details about many things such as the process behind planning different elements of this movie, how we found a target audience, and more. I also reflected upon our process and my personal feeling towards the experience. Film opening coming soon! Both of the following links should lead directly to my CCR, but the google drive one may be higher quality. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S-6BRZ12V8paYDqhYzpGWA6kJ0pcMJrD/view?usp=drivesdk







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Film Opening of “Kicking It”

 Here it is! The long awaited for film opening! Both links should work, however, the google drive one may be higher quality. Enjoy, and than...