It’s Go Time!

Hey again! I’m back soon with another exciting, quick update. I’ve begun to edit the footage together from the first half of our opening that occurs at the soccer field. Even though all of our planning, the process, and progress we’ve made thus far has been important and vital to help us get to where we are in the process now, now, we are working on the final product, which is the only thing people will see. Therefore, I think all of our hard work and effort will be present on the screen for all to see when they view our film.

As I’ve taken on the responsibility of physically editing the opening together, everything has run fairly smoothly so far. The only problem I’ve encountered is that since we were filming in a public park and couldn’t really control our surroundings, even though we tried going to the most privatized part of the fields at the park, there were some people in the background and since we had to take clips at different times and angles, some of the background environments off the clips don’t exactly match up. However, I’ve done the best I can with the material we have, and I don’t think it’s too noticeable as the main focus is on our main characters. 


Seeing everything start to come together is extremely satisfying, and I can’t wait to see the final piece come together at last. As we near the deadline for our project, I plan to finish the editing earlier in this upcoming week so we can receive feedback and make any necessary corrections. Since this is one of the first times we’ve created our own legitimate film samples, we are so excited to see the completed process come together into one amazing, seamless piece. More exciting updates to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Film Opening of “Kicking It”

 Here it is! The long awaited for film opening! Both links should work, however, the google drive one may be higher quality. Enjoy, and than...